Thursday 18 June 2015

Happy Blogiversary!

Today is the day.
Today is exactly one year after I first started this blog.

Ever since I started my blog with the Hello World blogpost, I am honestly surprised to see that my blog has been visited so oft..- ah no wait, my blog isn't popular at all. I completely forgot. It's not like I post all that much either. On average, this blog is only visited about 50 times a day. But honestly, that's more than I had expected when I first started, one year ago. I thought I might abandon the blog after a month, but I'm glad I didn't. I'm also glad that I can do something that people are mildly interested in anyway. The peak of my blog was reached for sure after Xperiablog featured my photography tutorial video. That month, my blog was visited around 10,000 times. Whoa!

The fact alone that I did something that helped people in some way, it was amazing. For now, I'm not doing as much here and on YouTube as I should be doing, and I blame my studies. However, since I finally passed all first-year courses of Artificial Intelligence and it's about time for the summer break, I'm planning on getting shi- err, stuff done again. I'll get back to writing more, I promise. Thank you for reading this far and thus supporting my blog by reading all nonsense that I write. Be patient, and you will be rewarded!

Please bear with me   ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ


P.S. I know y'all like statistics so I hand you this:
A chart that shows the ratio of OSes used to browse my blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment